Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Daughter's Entreaty

Dear dad….My Dear dad….find me a man who possess a heart of a woman…then only he can understand the feeling of your beloved daughter….coz the heart of a man is selfish and the woman is selfless.
**********
Dear dad …discover me a man …who can love the soul of your daughter and not her body….coz the body is made by you and the soul by Almighty creator….my body will perish one day but my soul is eternal and it will sustain till eternity.
**********
Dear dad….bring out a guy for me….who loves music and not money….coz the man goes empty handed from this world and the music lovers lives forever….and I want to live with him forever and ever.
**********
Dear dad….search me a guy….who is having an eye which can see the time beyond future….coz someday I can turn blind in love, I can become blind in materialist life…..but the eyes he’ll give me can make me see this life as diaphanous.
**********
Dear dad….my dear dad….explore a man for your daughter…who can explore the one hidden inside in her….because she is like a sea shell....and the one inside it is still want to be explored.
**********
Dear dad….O’ father of me.…Hunt a man for me….who loves me as you do….coz when I was child and wept, you made me laugh….and I want someone who enacts me like you after you have gone.
**********
Dear dad….my beloved dad….find me a man who can inherit my thoughts in my children, as I m a reflection of you….you have inherited me your thoughts… taught me the ethics n probity….now the time has come who can take you, your thoughts and your reflection to future and to timelessness.
**********
Dear dad….brave dad….bestow the braveheart to me who can sacrifice himself to defend me….and if I die someday....he sit on the headstone of my grave and shed tears in remorse of my death till the final reunion.


Jaq

1 comment:

WiRE said...

bap re bap, kiya entry hai.